To donate, CLICK HERE.
BGST is possible because of the generosity of our dedicated donors. These donations enable us to continue as a theological school that offers unique benefits. Thank you for your support.
By 2023, BGST aims to train 100 laity in Business Executive
To achieve these goals, we need to raise $150,000/year for the next three years. We are looking for 100 people to partner us by pledging $125/month for the next three years.
We invite you to prayerfully consider becoming one of these 100 donors.
Through your support, you will be journeying with us in equipping fellow Christians to engage the complex challenges of work and life, so that our families, Churches
To make a pledge to BGST, click here.
Thank you for your support.
Building the Next Generation (BNG)
Countless churches are struggling to find and train their next generation of church leaders and members. BGST wants to help. Through our Building the Next Generation (BNG) initiative, partner churches of BGST are able to unlock different benefits.
Click to Donate
BNG Partner Benefits
Depending on the amount of your gift, your church will gain complimentary access to one or more of the following:
- Certificate Programme(s)
- Graduate Diploma
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPLIMENTARY COURSES AND PROGRAMMES
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Each voucher is transferable, but can only be redeemed by one student.
- Each voucher must be redeemed within the calendar year of issue.
- Course commencement is subject to minimum class size.
- For Programme Vouchers (Certificate/Graduate Diploma)
- Once redeemed, the student has a maximum of 2 or 4 years to complete a Certificate or Graduate Diploma, respectively.
- Credit students will graduate with
the respectivecertificate or diploma.
- Certificate students who take their courses for audit will be awarded a Certificate of Participation at the end of their
1.5 credits or 3 credits
BGST offers a carefully curated blend of traditional subjects, such as biblical studies, systematic theology, church history, and contemporary topics, like courses on vocation, popular culture
BNG Partner churches can use their free voucher for any of our courses. View our courses here.Complimentary Certificate
Our certificates provide a basic knowledge of Scripture, Christian traditions
BNG Partner churches who have unlocked complimentary certificates can use their free voucher for any of our certificates. View our certificates here.Complimentary Graduate Diploma (Accredited)
Our Graduate Diplomas introduces some of the main theological disciplines and offers courses
The Grad DipCS forms half of the Master in Christian Studies (MCS)
The Grad DipCS is right for you if:
- You want a substantial intro to Biblical Studies, Hermeneutics, Systematic Theology, Church History, Christian Spirituality
- You want more in-depth training without enrolling in a Masters
- You want more thorough training on how to reflect theologically, grow spiritually
andintegrate your faith with all areas of life.
BNG Partner churches who have unlocked complimentary Graduate Diplomas can use their free voucher towards our GradDipCS
How can we register as a BNG Partner Church?
Interested in becoming a partner church or simply want to find out more?
Contact us at email@example.com.
How can we redeem our BNG Benefits?
Complimentary Course Voucher
If you wish to redeem a complimentary course voucher:
- Register for your course (at least a week before class begins)
- Ensure you have the original voucher, complete with your name and the name of the class.
- Mail your voucher to BGST OR bring it to the first class of your course.
If you wish to redeem a complimentary
BGST Technology Fund (BT Fund)
The number of lay Christians expressing interest in part-time theological education is growing. This has led to a significant increase in enrolment. To support this growth, we are improving our academic IT infrastructure. The BT Fund has been created for supporters to invest in BGST’s new educational platforms for training the whole people of God in Singapore and the region. Contributions to the BT Fund go towards:
- The Website where students may register and pay for courses/ events and access BGST media resources
- Hardware and Software Upgrades so that our students can receive better support
- IT Maintenance to manage our diverse IT systems and needs
Want to support the BT Fund? Click here. Thank you for your support.