Job Title: Marketing Communications & Engagement Executive
Reporting to: (1) the Principal; (2) Director, Administration & Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
Date: 22 Nov 2019
Summary of Position
BGST is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Marketing Communications & Engagement Executive (MCE Executive)
The MCE Executive should ideally share the vision and mission of the school. The incumbent will engage and work with various stakeholders, both internal and external, and these may include agencies, business executives, and existing and potential sponsors of BGST.
His / her responsibility is to deliver strategic and operational support for the internal and external communication-related matters of the school, including providing innovative solutions in the areas of communication.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The work of the Marketing Communications & Engagement Executive entails:
(A) Marketing & Communications
The executive is expected to
- Work with Senior Management to develop marketing strategies to develop BGST’s brand in Singapore and the region, ensuring consistency of branding across all platforms and collaterals.
- Implement and oversee marketing campaigns on classical and digital platforms for BGST’s programmes, courses, events, and other initiatives.
- Manage the contents for BGST’s website and other social media platforms.
- Assist the Principal in his public and internal communications.
- Manage and publicise events in a timely manner by exploring the most effective means of communication and creative promotional materials to reach the target audience.
- Assist speakers / lecturers with event materials. This would include preparation of participant / student content packages for pre-event dissemination and archiving.
- Explore and review creative and digitized means of communication to enhance and improve the current standards.
The executive should work with key personnel to
- Assist the Principal in his Business Development and Engagement initiatives with partners, churches and donors.
- Implement strategic initiatives and programmes to engage BGST’s community partners and donors.
- Coordinate sustainable medium to long-term fund-raising programmes / projects for BGST
Qualification and Experience
The candidate should be a degree holder, preferably in marketing communications. He/ she should have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in the relevant field. Should the candidate not have the required work experience but is willing to explore possibilities with the college, he / she may be invited to present his / her portfolio that indicates creativity and solutioning and / or be invited to make a presentation.
The candidate should send in his / her resume (hard copy) to the address indicated below, attention “HR Department” or via email to email@example.com